LIFE SWSS becomes a member of the ICT4Water cluster
Project LIFE SWSS joined the ICT4Water Cluster. The ICT4WATER cluster is a “hub” for EU-funded research projects in the field of ICT applied to exploit the value of data for the water sector across various management areas, cycles and value chains.
The ICT4WATER projects include “digitalisation” as a key element in their core concept, addressing one or more of the following research topics: integrated water and wastewater management, water treatment, water reuse, circular economy, NEXUS including water-energy and/or water-land-food-energy-climate, nature base solutions, pollution reduction and prevention, smart irrigation, water system monitoring, hydro-informatics and big data analytics, and resilience in the field of floods and droughts.
By becoming a cluster member KIFE SWSS can benefit from the following:
• Support exchange of information and experiences between members;
• Maximise Dissemination & Exploitation of project outputs, even after the end of the project;
• Advise the EC on Roadmaps, Action Plans and new policies in the ICT and Water domain;
• Contribute to the development of guidelines, strategies, procedures and standards in the domain of digital technologies for the water sector;
• Promote joint activities among projects, including participation to Conferences, Fairs and International events;
• Organise special sessions at Conferences and special issues at Journals for the cluster members, ensuring higher impact and visibility of research outcomes.